Tone Swiss Multi-functional Brewer Tone Touch 02
The most multifunctional brewing solution on the market today has all the operational capability to take the modern brew bar to the next level.
The Touch 02 is the perfect solution to cope with the vigorous demands of producing a diverse beverage menu with quality and efficiency.
Its main brewing chamber focuses on delivering bulk brew coffee & tea, hot and iced while the innovative side arm extension enables the barista to focus on a customer service experience by creating small batches and single cups of entirely different coffee and tea creations. As part of the TONE Touch series the Touch 02 incorporates two intuitive interfaces that facilitates programming recipes simply and with precision. Combined with TONE’s IBC (Intelligent Brewing Control), the barista manages the brewing parameters ensuring a uniform extraction to get the very best out of every product.
The Touch 02 delivers unrivalled multifunctionality, speed, consistency and quality, making it one of the most powerful and versatile brewers on todays’ market.
- Ability to profile each recipe
- Variable programming of water quantity dispensed through side arm (between 0 and 1.0 L)
- Variable programming of water quantity dispensed through bulk brewer (between 1.0 and 6 L)
- 60 recipes for tea and coffee programmable
- Hot or cold preparation of coffee and tea possible
- Each water outlet of side arm is differently adjustable in both - amount of water and temperature
- Bulk brew (1.0 – 6.0 L) without bypass
- Blooming: Duration and amount of water free adjustable
- Colour variations: white or black
Dimensions in mm
(w x h x d)
|285 x 715 x 627
||220 - 240V | 50/60Hz
|Max. Brewing volume
- Brewer should be installed on a secure, level, surface capable of fully supporting the weight of the brewer, including the water retained in the brewer, and any fully loaded dispenser(s) that may be placed on the brewer.
- A potable water line (cold water) capable of consistently supplying the required minimum flow rate within the noted pressure range is required at the install location.
- A grounded electrical connection to a circuit that meets the electrical specifications of the brewer and is protected by the appropriate size and type of breaker is required.
- Brewer includes a combination strainer and flow control which MUST be attached to the rear plumbing connection. A metal swivel tube assembly is provided for attachment. The fitting plumbing connections are 1⁄4 male flare. Inclusion of a coil of copper tubing in the water line will allow the brewer to be easily moved for cleaning the counter underneath.
Component Touch 02
- Brew rail for basket
- Brew basket
- Ground Plate
- Single-brew arm one
- Single-brew arm two
- On/off switch
- External touch unit