Having trouble with your machine? Click here to access our Warranty Repair Request Form.
All machines come with a minimum 1 year warranty. Longer warranties may be noted in listing or purchased through us.
In order to obtain and schedule a warranty related repair, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact us there if you have any questions about our warranties before purchasing as well.
We will then provide you with an authorization number which you can use to track your warranty repair status.
Warranty by Brand (Different Warranties Apply to Different Brands):
- 1-Year Warranty with proof of purchase on all parts. Labor may be extra depending on the product. Please contact us for additional warranty details by machine. Repair and installation facilities around the country.
- 1 Year Parts and Labor on all Mahlkonig grinders
- 2 Year Parts warranty on all Nuova Simonelli machines. Additional warranties can be purchased on the product page.
Quick Mill, Groupo Izzo, M&V Ambient Vesuvius, La Spaziale Vivaldi, La Spaziale Dream, Rocket Espresso Home Machines, Faema / Cimbali, Rancilio, Fiorenzato, Mazzer Grinders, Compak Grinders, Baratza Grinders, Puqpress, La Marzocco
- All of our home machines for these brands come with a Minimum 1 Year Warranty for Parts and Labor (unless a longer warranty is noted in the product description).
- All of our commercial machines from these brands come with a Minimum 1-Year Warranty for Parts Only (unless otherwise noted).
- Shipping costs to repair items are valid for the first 30 days only.
La Spaziale Commercial Espresso Machines
- 1 Year Parts Warranty Included
What is Covered by the Warranty:
Not Covered by Warranty:
- Plastic and Wearable Parts
- General Wear and Tear and normal deterioration such as: gaskets, filters, grinder burrs, plastic parts such as bean hoppers, etc.
- Issues caused by water damage from poor water quality which can result in scale build up.
- Any damage caused by an accident, misuse or abuse, not performing necessary maintenance and/or cleaning, faulty installations, mishandlings, damage during shipment, line power shortage, line power surge or anything external that may have caused damage.
- Using the product outside of what it was intended to do.
- Using nonoriginal parts to do repairs on the product.
- Any service from any third party outside of Majesty Coffee or our partners will void the warranty. This includes onsite labor or at a third party facility. We also do not cover costs for repairs that have not gone through Majesty Coffee.
- Factors otherwise referred to as Acts of God (fire, floods, weather, etc).
- Will not cover expedited shipping costs to perform repairs or shipping costs after the first 30 days.