Having trouble with your machine? Click here to access our Warranty Repair Request Form.
All machines come with a minimum 1 year warranty. Longer warranties may be noted in listing or purchased through us.
In order to obtain and schedule a warranty related repair, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact us there if you have any questions about our warranties before purchasing as well.
We will then provide you with an authorization number which you can use to track your warranty repair status.
Warranty by Brand (Different Warranties Apply to Different Brands):
- 1-Year Warranty with proof of purchase on all parts. Labor may be extra depending on the product. Please contact us for additional warranty details by machine. Repair and installation facilities around the country.
Ascaso, Elektra, Macap, Vibiemme
- 2 year parts and labor on all the machines
- Lifetime warranty on boilers
- Repair services will occur in New Jersey facility
- Lack of water in the internal boiler, not just the water reservoir, can damage the heating element – these cases are not handled under warranty as this is not a defect of the machine. Customer should watch the water intake hose (where applicable) when starting for the first time to insure water is being drawn in. If not, they should stop machine immediately and contact us.
- All water should be drained from internal boiler before shipping machines in freezing weather.
- All DAMAGE claims must be reported within five (5) days of receipt/delivery and the equipment must NOT be used. Customers should not use the equipment and must keep all original packaging.
- All Defects On Arrival (DOA) must be reported within five (5) days of receipt/delivery.
- All claims for missing item(s) and/or component(s) must be reported within five (5) days of receipt/delivery.
- 1 Year Parts and Labor on all Mahlkonig grinders
- 2 Year Parts warranty on all Nuova Simonelli machines. Additional warranties can be purchased on the product page.
Quick Mill, Groupo Izzo, M&V Ambient Vesuvius, La Spaziale Vivaldi, La Spaziale Dream, Rocket, Faema / Cimbali, Rancilio, Fiorenzato, Mazzer Grinders, Compak Grinders, Baratza Grinders, Puqpress, La Marzocco
- All of our home machines for these brands come with a Minimum 1 Year Warranty for Parts and Labor (unless a longer warranty is noted in the product description).
- All of our commercial machines from these brands come with a Minimum 1-Year Warranty for Parts Only (unless otherwise noted).
- Shipping costs to repair items are valid for the first 30 days only.
What is Covered by the Warranty:
- Manufacturer Defects
Not Covered by Warranty:
- Plastic and Wearable Parts
- General Wear and Tear and normal deterioration such as: gaskets, filters, grinder burrs, plastic parts such as bean hoppers, etc.
- Issues caused by water damage from poor water quality which can result in scale build up.
- Any damage caused by an accident, misuse or abuse, not performing necessary maintenance and/or cleaning, faulty installations, mishandlings, damage during shipment, line power shortage, line power surge or anything external that may have caused damage.
- Using the product outside of what it was intended to do.
- Using nonoriginal parts to do repairs on the product.
- Any service from any third party outside of Majesty Coffee or our partners will void the warranty. This includes onsite labor or at a third party facility. We also do not cover costs for repairs that have not gone through Majesty Coffee.
- Factors otherwise referred to as Acts of God (fire, floods, weather, etc).
- Will not cover expedited shipping costs to perform repairs or shipping costs after the first 30 days.