Full Circle Espresso Machine Milk Wash
Full Circle products now have "NEW" packaging.
Like all Full Circle™ products, Full Circle™ Milk Wash is completely phosphate free, all ingredients are renewable, sustainable and naturally occurring, and every bottle is made from recycled packaging with a digitally printed label.
A superior dairy cleaner specifically formulated to break down milk protein build up.
Perfect for cleaning auto-frothing devices, steam wands, and milk vessels.
Citric Acid: Derived from citrus fruits such as lemons and limes. This organic acid is used in soft drinks to add a sour taste and as a preservative in many foods we eat everyday. In this application, the acid does a great job of combating the build-up of mineral and fat deposits left behind by milk.
Alkyl Polyglycosides: A terrific product derived from coconut, palm, and corn oils. This ingredient helps loosen the surface tension of the water in order to release milk build-up. This is a 100% renewable surfactant.
Cationic Surfactant: This ingredient is a strong biocidal additive that is regularly used in products designed to sanitize milk systems. In our formula, we use less than 1% as a way to enhance the cleaning effectiveness of the other ingredients. In truth, this ingredient is not considered renewable or sustainable. However, we believe it is an essential component in keeping your coffee and milk equipment clean. This is all part of the balancing process in our effort to raise the standards of environmental consciousness without sacrificing performance.
Water: All of the above is professionally dissolved in filtered water to ensure quick dilution of this concentrated formula when used in your establishment.
Auto Frothing Devices:
- Dissolve 30 ml (1 oz.) of Full Circle™ Milk Wash in 1 L (32 oz.) of water.
- Insert frothing pick-up tube into solution and activate cleaning cycle.
- After all solution has traveled through milk lines, repeat process 2x with fresh water to rinse.
- Using your steaming pitcher, create a solution of 30 ml (1 oz.) of Full Circle™ Milk Wash in 1 L (32 oz.) of water (or proportionate equivalent).
- Insert steam wand and froth as if frothing milk.
- Allow wand to soak in solution for 5 minutes.
- Empty steaming pitcher and repeat with water to rinse.
- Create a solution of 30 ml (1 oz.) Full Circle™ Milk Wash in 1 L (32 oz.) hot water in vessel to be cleaned.
- Replace lid to contain solution. Allow solution to soak while also agitating or swirling.
- Pour out through spout.
- Repeat process with fresh water to rinse.