Wega Polaris XTRA 2-Group Commercial Espresso Machine
Founded in 1985 in Italy, Wega quickly became one of Italy's most popular and best-selling espresso machine brands on the market. Each machine is known for its customizability, longevity, gorgeous build, and overall great performance.
This allowed Wega to maintain an impressive 25% market share, meaning you'll find 1 of every 4 espresso machines in Italy to be Wega's. Brought into the US in 2011, Wega machines are slowly but surely becoming more prominent in cafes, local coffee shops, and restaurants alike.
Wega Polaris is an espresso machine with character, heart, and able to give personality to any location. In addition to the new backlit keypad system, it also presents a completely revised design: the body becomes aerodynamic and futuristic, with the possibility of a particular game of RGB LEDs on the side panel that makes it unique in its kind.
Wega Polaris XTRA
The Wega Polaris XTRA comes with raised group heads, the option for AutoSteam, and is overall a more powerful machine than the standard.
- Single boiler, the heat exchange system
- Pre-infusion technology
- Joystick/lever style steam knobs
- Raised groups (up to 20oz cup) & barista downlights
- 4 programable, volumetric dosing touchpads
- Temperature stabilized groups (thermosiphon)
- Manual pressure stat
- Hot water dispenser with cool-water mixing valve
- LED light enabled side panels (white)
- LCD screen & functionality
- Shot timers
- Auto wash cycle
|Approx Ship Weight
|Measurements W x D x H
||29.5"x 22.5" x 21.25"
||220 volt/20.9 amps