10+ Best Commercial Espresso Machines (The Definitive Guide)
If you’re interested in crafting high-quality espresso drinks – whether it’s for customers or yourself – then you’ve probably researched commercial espresso machines.
At glance, there are a ton of options, making the decision difficult. You can lose yourself easily in technical terminology.
So if you’re looking for the best commercial espresso machine that’s perfect for you, but don’t know where to begin, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this guide, we’ll go over these topics to help you make the best decision:
- Common options you’ll run into for espresso machines and what they mean
- What to consider as you look for an espresso machine that fits your specific needs
- Which machines are best for homes, offices, restaurants, or coffee shops
- Our hand-picked options for the best commercial espresso machines and their features
UNDERSTANDING THE TYPES OF COMMERCIAL ESPRESSO MACHINES
As you search, you’ll typically run into four types of espresso machines:
- Manual Espresso Machines
- Semiautomatic Espresso Machines
- Automatic/Volumetric Espresso Machines
- Super-automatic Espresso Machines
In a nutshell, manual espresso machines have the steepest learning curve, and then the learning curve gets progressively easier as you go down the list.
Here’s how they each work:
MANUAL ESPRESSO MACHINES
Out of all your options, manual espresso machines are the most difficult to master.
Manual espresso machines use a lever mechanism that the barista pulls down, using their own strength to control espresso extraction.
The lever mechanism works usually with a spring piston that’s set off by barista when they pull it. It then pushes water through the espresso puck. Different levels of pressure applied by the barista can impact every shot of espresso.
As you can imagine, this means that’s there more room for error.
At the same time, however, a highly skilled barista using a manual espresso machine can feel like they are creating a work of art, as each shot is essentially hand-crafted. This is a time-honored and classic way of drink making.
The flip side is that relying on individual users to create drinks means there may be variations in quality. If you want to maintain a constant level of quality or train employees quickly, then a manual espresso machine may not be the best choice for you.
Here are the reasons why you would consider a manual espresso machine:
- Perfect for niche or specialized coffee shops trying to achieve an artistic or vintage aesthetic
- Allows experienced baristas the maximum level of control over drinks
- A good choice for at-home aficionados who don’t need to make a large number of drinks daily
These are reasons why you may not want one:
- Drink quality is variable depending on the skill level of the user
- Not as fast as other espresso machines
- Takes more time to learn
If those concerns match yours, then a manual espresso machine is likely not a good choice for you.
SEMI-AUTOMATIC ESPRESSO MACHINES
Like the name suggests, semiautomatic espresso machines are a happy medium between manual and fully automatic machines.
Baristas don’t need to pull a lever to operate them, and instead use automatic pump mechanisms that are controlled by buttons on their display.
By pushing the right button, the user begins the espresso extraction process, and the pump is stopped when the barista chooses – which is how part of the aspects of a manual espresso machine come in.
This ability for baristas to choose when the pump stops has led to semiautomatic machines sometimes being called manual espresso machines. Compared with automatic or super-automatic machines, they are basically manual – especially since truly manual espresso machines are not as common anymore.
Here are the reasons you might consider a semiautomatic espresso machine:
- Baristas have some control over the espresso extraction process
- Being semiautomatic helps ensure more consistency in the espresso
- Users don’t have to physically exert themselves by pulling levers
Here are the reasons you may not want to choose a semiautomatic espresso machine:
- It can take longer to train new employees the necessary skills to use it properly
- May not be fast enough to meet the demands for busier businesses
Keep in mind that even though semiautomatic machines allow some room for barista control, their quality of being partially automatic does mean espresso extraction is less variable. They do still take time to learn, though.
AUTOMATIC OR VOLUMETRIC ESPRESSO MACHINES
If you have frequent rushes of customers, an automatic or volumetric espresso machine can make going through the lines simple.
The espresso extraction process in an automatic espresso machine is, like their name, fully automated. Once it’s started, the machine will handle dosing the right amount of water for the espresso using settings programmed by the manufacturer or sometimes by baristas.
Since the quality of the espresso extraction isn’t dependent on users fallible to human error, each drink will be consistent for customers time after time.
Automatic espresso machines have the added benefit of being much easier to train new employees on. For your more experienced baristas, some automatic machines even have manual buttons that allow them to switch to an analog system for greater control.
Here’s why you’d want to choose an automatic espresso machine:
- Consistent standard in drinks no matter who makes them
- User-friendly for both new and experienced baristas alike
- One of the fastest options on this list, freeing baristas to work on other tasks while making drinks
Of course, there are some drawbacks to automatic machines, too:
- Fewer options for baristas to control water volume
- Tendency to be more expensive initially than semiautomatic machines
As with any of the other kinds of machines in this guide, you’ll need to weigh the benefits against the drawbacks. Many businesses find the advantages are greater than the disadvantages when it comes to automatic espresso machines.
SUPER AUTOMATIC ESPRESSO MACHINES
If an automatic espresso machine fully automates the espresso extraction process, a super-automatic espresso machine truly goes the extra mile.
Rather than just automating espresso extraction, every aspect of drink creation, from grinding to milk frothing, is handled by the machine.
Super-automatic machines are divided into two categories: one- and two-step machines.
A one-step machine takes care of any drink for you right from the start, freshly grinding the espresso, dosing the water, and pouring the milk all with the push of a single button.
Its counterpart, the two-step machine, does most of the same work, but you do need to have a milk pitcher filled separately for it to froth, whereas the one-step machine can pour the milk for you.
Both the one-step and two-step machines have a lot of steaming options the user can choose from to add customization to any drink for that personal touch.
Predictably, there are many reasons you’d want to choose a super-automatic machine:
- New users can be trained in literally minutes
- A consistent level of quality can be expected in each drink
- Drinks can be prepared much more quickly
- Employees are freed for other tasks, such as customer service, while the machine handles the rest
- Built-in grinders prevent you from needing to make expenditures on a separate grinder
Here’s the main reason you may choose not to go with a super-automatic machine:
- A greater initial investment than other machines in this guide
You might have thought that there would also be less flexibility for on-the-fly customization, but that’s not a problem with super-automatic machines. There are many models that come with a large number of programmable settings, opening up an extensive array of beverages for you to prepare.
Price can be a concern with super-automatic espresso machines. When you’re considering one for your own business, remember: if you have a high volume or customers or need to train new baristas often, it could pay for itself in time.
WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE CHOOSING
There’s a lot to think about before you pick the best commercial espresso machine for you.
Now that you understand the types of machines available, you’ll need to think about your own specific requirements.
In order to determine what your requirements are, consider these questions:
- What type of business do you operate?
- What sort of plumbing do you have available for a machine?
- How many espresso drinks to you typically make in a day?
- What sizes drinks does your business offer?
WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS DO YOUR OPERATE?
A great starting place is defining your expectations based on your business itself.
Like many other things, business come in all shapes and sizes. It’s natural, then, that the needs of each business will be different across the board.
If you run a specialized coffee shop, have a specific classic aesthetic, or have highly skilled baristas, a manual espresso machine may be a great choice for you. It may also be worth considering if you’re an at-home espresso aficionado looking to craft drinks for yourself in your own kitchen.
A semiautomatic espresso machine is an excellent choice in a lot of commercial backgrounds, especially where baristas want more control over the drinks they’re making but need to be able to make them a little more quickly.
Alternatively, a busier coffee shop with lots of customers or a desire for consistent drink quality might be more interested in an automatic espresso machine.
If you find that your business experiences an especially large amount of customers or needs to hire new employees often, then a super-automatic espresso machine is probably ideal for you.
A super-automatic machine is also an excellent option in situations where users won’t be trained baristas, such as in an office setting.
Generally, your business type and its demands are an easy starting point in your espresso machine considerations. Once you’ve defined your business’s needs, the rest is more practical.
Browsing for a small business or cafe? Check out the best commercial espresso machines for small business.
WHAT SORT OF PLUMBING DO YOU HAVE AVAILABLE?
An espresso machine that can hook up to an existing water line in your business is called a plumbed or direct-connect machine.
This is typically considered the ideal, because it means your employees won’t need to stop whatever they are doing several times a day to refill a water reservoir. Direct-connect espresso machines also usually allow you to use a water softener or filter with them, so that your water quality only enhances the taste of your drinks and prevents damage to the machine from scaling.
The other option is pour-over machines, which have a built-in water reservoir that needs to be refilled when it’s depleted.
The benefit to pour-over machines is that they can be used from anywhere, because they don’t have to be near a water line.
Unlike with direct-connect machines, though, you’ll need to handle descaling yourself and filter water on your own.
If you’re a busy coffee shop, you’re likely going to want a direct-connect espresso machine to ensure your employees can focus on making beverages without having to stop for an empty reservoir.
HOW MANY ESPRESSO DRINKS DO YOU TYPICALLY MAKE PER DAY?
Some machines are going to be faster than others.
This is why it’s important to think about the number of espresso drinks you make on a daily basis.
You’ll need to consider if your machine needs to produce 20 espressos per hour, maybe even 50 or more. You also need to be aware of whether or not the machine you choose will have a necessary cool-down period after a number of drinks. This is uncommon for machines suited to busier coffee shops, but is still important to remember.
The factor that primarily affects how quickly an espresso machine can produce drinks is how many groups it has. More groups means more drinks can be made at once.
Usually, it’s better to be safe than sorry. If you’re uncertain at all, look at espresso machines that can make a higher number of drinks than you may estimate, such as machines with more than one group.
Even if you have a machine that’s a little more heavy-duty than you need initially, you may grow into needing to use it for a greater capacity later on as your business expands.
If you’re fairly confident that you don’t need to make an extensive number of espresso drinks, on the other hand, then it may be a better bet for you to look for machine that doesn’t have as many groups. This may be better for restaurants that don’t focus on serving espresso, or offices with a small number of people.
WHAT SIZE DRINKS DOES YOUR BUSINESS OFFER?
Do you offer a wide array of drink sizes, or find yourself making many larger drinks?
If that’s the case, you may also want to look into tall cup espresso machines.
Tall cup espresso machines are different from traditional cup machines because they allow users to fit bigger cups beneath the group head. They have flexible group heads so they can be adjusted when larger cups are necessary.
For a traditional cup machine, baristas may need to transfer espresso to a larger cup by hand if the cup won’t fit underneath the group.
The ability to pour espresso right into a larger cup without having to manually transfer it can save time, which adds up. Although this feature isn’t necessary for everyone, it is worth thinking about in your search for the best commercial espresso machine.
Also See: Want to browse a wide variety of machines? Check out the commercial machines we have for sale.
BEST COMMERCIAL ESPRESSO MACHINES TOP PICKS
The Unic Mira is a volumetric espresso machine constructed from stainless steel so it can withstand even the most heavy-duty wear and tear.
Since it comes in one, two, or three group options, it can be the solution for a variety of different businesses, from home coffee lovers to busy coffee shops.
Its programmable keys make it simple for users to decide the perfect amount of water that’s needed for dosing, and since it’s automatic, it’s wonderful for all skill levels.
- Automatic – Simple to learn and master for all skill levels.
- Direct-to-Boiler Mounted Group Heads – With water used right from the boiler, any heat loss is minimal.
- Overabundant Steam Supply – Waiting for an espresso machine to recover steam in the middle of the rush is a thing of the past, allowing for milk frothing on continuous orders.
- Multiple Infusion Options – Select from a variety of infusion options, including pre-infusion, specific to the time and extraction needed for each drink.
- Direct-Connect – Don’t let a limited reservoir stifle your business; with direct-connect, you won’t need to stop in the middle of a rush to refill a water reservoir.
- Tall Cup Option – Save time with the space to brew right into larger cups.
- SteamAir Option – Ensure your standards are consistently met with a SteamAir option that perfectly froths your milk every time – all you need to do is push a button.
The Unic Stella Di Caffe was built with features in mind that you might not have considered, so you can amaze your customers with flair.
If you’ve ever been shocked by sipping from a cold mug when you expected something toastier, this machine has got you covered with a large cup warmer. You can keep each cup pleasantly warm for customers, which prevents heat loss in drinks that are poured into cold cups.
As an automatic machine that’s available in two- and three-group configurations, the Unic Stella Di Caffee can help medium or large businesses thrive.
- Automatic – You can expect each drink to be made speedily to cut through those lines.
- Dual Boiler – An innovative dual boiler design means you won’t need to be concerned with steam depletion even during those busy morning rushes.
- Tall Cup Capacity – Avoid the hassle of having to pour espresso by hand when you need to make a larger drink by fitting those tall cups right under the group heads.
- Direct-Connect – This model will fill its reservoir itself and comes with a drip tray that can be fed into a drain for effortless cleaning.
- Central Control LCD Color Touch Screen – Control your machine easily with a beautiful crystal-clear central display.
- Programmable Pre-Infusion – Errors in tamping aren’t an issue here with pre-infusion that gently soaks the espresso grounds before extraction so the water distribution is even.
- Programmable Adjustable Hot Water Outlet – Controlling temperature is simple with programmable buttons for drinks like Americanos or teas.
Graceful and elegant-looking, the Nuova Simonelli Appia 2 is a highly versatile machine that can meet the expectations of any setting, from home to business.
It’s available in either automatic or semiautomatic configurations, and there are different options for group heads depending on your needs. If you don’t have a lot of space, you can even select a compact version.
- Automatic or Semiautomatic Options – Choose a machine that’s specifically tailored to your needs with the choices the Nuova Simonelli Appia 2 offers.
- Raised Group Heads – Fit cups of virtually any size underneath the group heads.
- Soft Infusion System – Delicately dampens the coffee prior to extraction to help it settle.
- Reverse Mirror – A reflective surface gives baristas the ability to closely watch each drink and make any corrections necessary.
- Cool Touch Wands – Save your employees from painful burns with steam wands that are always cool to the touch.
- Automated Cleanings – Cleaning is effortless and painless – at the push of a button, the Appia 2 will clean itself.
The Nuova Simonelli Aurelia 2 is an espresso machine crafted with beauty and convenience in mind.
With the ability to choose between semiautomatic and automatic options, the power is in your hands to shape your espresso into the best it can be.
Comfortable to use, the Aurelia 2 incorporates an ergonomic push-pull steam mechanism that prevents wrist strain and cool steam wands for pain-free cleaning. It can even be environmentally and budget-friendly, with power saving options that will lower your electricity bills.
- T3 Technology – Available in the T3 model only, multiple copper boilers are designed to make it easy for baristas to keep an eye on water temperature in the boilers and make adjustments as needed.
- Raised Group Heads – Brew right into cups of a wide variety of sizes.
- Soft Infusion System – Guarantee even extraction with an infusion system that softly soaks the coffee grounds beforehand.
- Cool Touch Wands – Keep your employees comfortable with a wand that won’t hurt to touch during use or cleaning.
- Reverse Mirror – Baristas can monitor their drinks through a reflective back plate.
- Power Saving Options – Reduce your energy usage (and your bills) using the Aurelia 2’s energy-saving capacity.
If you’re a smaller to medium business, the La Spaziale S9 may be a fantastic choice for you.
As an automatic machine, it’s quick to learn and operate on a daily basis. With two groups, you can work on multiple drinks simultaneously, so you can easily serve more than one customer at a time.
It comes in compact, traditional, and tall cup options, making it flexible enough to meet the needs of a plethora of professional environments.
You can also keep your drinks at an optimal temperature for as long as possible with a convenient cup warmer.
- Automatic – A breeze to learn and capable of making drinks rapidly.
- Direct-Connect – A must for businesses serving a lot of customers, preventing you from having to refill a water reservoir several times a day.
- Built-in Rotary Pump – Quietly build up to the nine bars of pressure needed in the espresso extraction process so customers won’t be disturbed.
- Stainless Steel Hot Water Spigot – You won’t have to step away to another hot water tank to make Americanos with a rust-resistant hot water spigot built right in.
- Cup Warmer – Customers who opt to drink at your establishment will be able to enjoy warm drinks for the longest time possible with cups that are pre-warmed.
The quiet La Spaziale S2 is an excellent selection for a variety of settings, including personal home use, office use, and for baristas with any amount of experience.
Aside from being budget-friendly, this machine can be tailored to exceed any expectations with one- to two-group options. You can achieve further optimization in compact and tall cup configurations.
Its stainless steel body translates to durability and longevity for you, in addition to lending it a modern look.
- Automatic – At home, in the office, or in a coffee shop, anyone will be able to learn to use this machine.
- Built-in Pump – Reach the amount of pressure necessary for espresso extraction at a low volume, preventing any disruption in the atmosphere or mood.
- Hot Water Outlet – Trips for hot water are eliminated, with a hot water outlet on the machine within easy reach.
- Direct-Connect – Let your employees focus on the customers with an automatic boiler design that guarantees you won’t need to waste time replenishing an empty reservoir.
The La Spaziale Vivaldi II is an award-winning option that’s also conveniently good for shoppers limited by a budget. If you’re looking for something with a variety of options without breaking the bank, then this may be the machine for you.
It comes with direct-connect or pour-over options, and sturdy stainless steel construction that will allow it to push through the most strenuous demands.
Convenient touch pad group temperature control means you can adjust the temperature of groups without breaking a sweat at any time.
If you’re worried that budget means sacrificing quality, that couldn’t be further from the truth with the Vivaldi II.
- Pre-Infusion Option – Before extraction, a soft flow of water settles the coffee, protecting from mistakes in tamping.
- Dual Boiler – You won’t need to worry about your steam supply depleting, even with a line of customers out the door.
- Stainless Steel Construction – Attractive meets functional with a stainless steel body that is resistant to rust.
- Touch Pad Group Temperature Control – Make any tweaks you need to group temperature with a user-friendly touch pad display.
- Volumetric Dosing – Guarantee the perfect amount of water for espresso extraction with minimal effort using the automated water volume mechanism.
Its name isn’t the only thing that’s dreamy about the La Spaziale S1 Dream.
This machine is a solid choice for many different settings, including homes, coffee shops, or restaurants.
Choose whichever fits your needs with direct-connect or pour-over configurations. If you or your baristas are more experienced, then you’ll love the manual semi-automatic button that allows you the freedom to pull any shot you need on the fly.
- Volumetric Dosing – Even beginners can make perfect shots with dosing handled by the machine.
- Dual Boiler – Enjoy the power of a dual boiler system that isn’t doesn’t leave you high and dry when you need to steam milk during a rush.
- Programmable Passive Pre-Infusion Options – Make the best of your flavor extraction every time with the option to program infusion prior to extraction.
- Manual Semi-Automatic Button – Skilled baristas can give themselves a challenge by utilizing the analog brewing option to make specialty drinks.
- Built-in Clock with Programmable Timer – Eliminate any need to buy a separate timer to attach to your espresso machine – the S1 Dream has that covered.
If large lines of customers is something your business experiences often, then the La Pavoni Bar T 2V will be a breath of fresh air for you.
Its massive 14-liter copper boiler can deal with just about any level of demand. Since it’s made from copper, it’s also excellent at holding heat and it’s rust-proof.
The Bar T 2V also comes with a free water softener, which will guarantee the water going into each shot will not negatively impact its quality. On top of that, the water softener removes calcium and magnesium ions from hard water, which helps prevent scaling.
- Volumetric Dosing: Water dosing is automated, allowing baristas to whip through orders.
- Direct Water Feed – With a direct-connect setup, the water reservoir will be replenished on its own so you don’t have to.
- 14 Liter Copper Boiler – A rust-proof and antimicrobial boiler with a large capacity can handle a high volume of orders.
- Independent Radiator Hydraulic System – Creates a uniform water temperature by circulating water in the boiler.
- Water Softener: An additional protection that comes with the Bar T 2V at no extra cost to you, and helps to prevent scaling.
The La Pavoni Bar-Star is exceptionally suited for businesses of all sizes and can become the star of any countertop.
With configurations that offer two to four groups, even the fastest paced coffee shops or restaurants can always get customers served quickly.
The Bar-Star also implements the innovative anti-vacuum valve, which keeps liquid from getting into the steam wand during frothing. This can save you time on cleaning, as well as prevent inconvenient clogs from happening.
- Programmable Dosing – Set water dosing in advance so that you can focus on your customers while the machine handles espresso extraction for you.
- Water Softener – Make sure your water quality doesn’t hold you back, with a free water softener that comes with the machine.
- Large Copper Boiler – There’s no chance of your steam running out during your busiest times with a large capacity boiler that accommodates hundreds of drinks a day.
- Anti-Vacuum Valve – Cleaning the steam wand is made effortless with this design that stops liquids from entering the steam wand during frothing.
- Thermal Stability – There will be no hot or cold pockets in your water with this thermal stabilizing design.
- Pre-Infusion – Worried that new baristas will make mistakes while tamping espresso? Pre-infusion eliminates the margin for error by settling the coffee with a gentle stream of water before extraction.
- Energy-Saving Power Switch – Save money on electric bills with a four-position power switch that can reduce the Bar-Star’s energy consumption by up to 33%.
For smaller coffee shops, businesses, or even home use, the Nuova Simonelli Oscar II is a superb choice.
It’s available in a direct-connect option for businesses that serve more drinks, or a pour-over option for those at home who may not have a water line to hook it up to.
Its programmable dosing makes it so that even the newest novices can make a great shot of espresso.
- Programmable Dosing – Dosing buttons that are programmable allow the craft of making drinks to be reachable for users of all skill levels.
- Heat Exchange Boiler – Easily brew and steam at the same time with a boiler that’s built with a separate internal compartment and copper tube that brings water to the group heads.
- Push Pull Steam – Froth milk with a gentle push of a switch, saving your wrists from strain.
- Reverse Mirror – With the ability to watch your espresso from all sides as it’s extracted, you can fix any errors immediately.
- Articulating Steam Arm – Enjoy the flexibility to froth milk however makes you most comfortable, with a steam wand that moves in any direction you need.
Do you have a lot of employee turnover or need your employees to multi-task?
Then the Nuova Simonelli Talento might fit the bill for you.
As a super-automatic machine, the Talento can take care of the drink making process for you until the end, from grinding the espresso to frothing the milk. With just the push of a button, you can rest easy that the highest quality drink is being crafted while you’re free to attend to your business and customers.
- Super-Automatic – Train new users in just a few minutes on this user-friendly machine. Available in one- or two-step configurations to fit your needs. In the one-step configuration, all your barista needs to do is push a button and the machine will handle the rest. In the two-step configuration, you’ll need to fill a pitcher of milk, but once you place it under the steam wand, you can choose from an array of steaming options that will be done for you.
- Dual Hoppers and Grinders – Save on the cost of buying a separate grinder – two hoppers and grinders are built right into the machine for you, allowing you to grind two kinds of espresso at once.
- Multiple Drink Size Options – Brew directly into shot glasses or tall cups without having to transfer the espresso into the cup yourself.
- Temperature Stability – The solid metal build of the Talento holds heat far more efficiently than plastic, guaranteeing consistent temperatures for your espresso.
- Advanced, Easy to Use Menu – Even amateurs will be able to make a perfect drink using a clear display with simple, understandable options.
- Automated Milk Steaming – Baristas are free to focus on building rapport with your customers with a machine that will perfectly steam the milk for them.
If the ease of a super-automatic machine sounds perfect for you but the price tag doesn’t, the Nuova Simonelli Prontobar could be just what you need.
At a lower price than the Talento, the Prontobar is a smaller investment while still granting you the advanced technology of a super-automatic machine. It’s the ideal solution for business that are medium-sized.
It comes in one- or two-step options. The one-step model can build the entire drink for you, while the two-step option will require you to fill a milk pitcher for it.
Beauty and efficiency are combined in the Victoria Arduino White Eagle.
With configurations that come in two- or three-group options, it’s ideal to grace the counters of larger businesses.
Its volumetric dosing or manual dosing choices make it so more experienced baristas can enjoy more control or beginners can guarantee the same level of quality as their advanced counterparts.
- Volumetric or Manual Dosing – The ability to choose between volumetric or manual dosing can challenge experienced users or boost novices.
- Cool Touch Wands – Cleaning steam wands is no longer risky, with steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Reverse Mirror – Monitor each drink closely for quality with a reflective back plate that also looks shiny and sleek.
- Automated Cleanings – Closing shop at the end of the day is even quicker with an automated cleaning function that will clean whichever group the user chooses.
- Raised Group Heads – Pour directly into cups of virtually any size, lowering the risk of disturbing the perfect layer of crema at the top of the drink.
- Shot Timer – There’s no need to buy a separate timer, as the White Eagle has built-in shot timers on each group head so each shot can be timed.
- T3 Technology – Temperatures for each group had can be programmed easily by baristas for a higher level of accuracy.
Customers will be impressed by both the speed and look of the Victoria Arduino Black Eagle.
It comes in two – or three-group configurations that can make numerous drinks simultaneously, ensuring your customers never have too long a wait for their orders.
The Black Eagle uses a gravimetric technology that is nothing short of ground-breaking. It uses a scale in the drip tray that weighs every single espresso shot to guarantee unwavering quality.
- Gravimetric Technology – A unique system that weighs each espresso shot will make sure every drink you make is as good as the last.
- Cool Touch Wands – Your employees will feel more comfortable with a steam wand that will never burn them.
- T3 Technology – Baristas can set the temperature for each brew group, making a higher level of accuracy achievable.
- Volumetric or Manual Dosing – Volumetric or manual dosing options makes the Black Eagle suitable for every skill level.
- LED Screen – The Black Eagle’s straightforward and clear LED display lets users monitor boiler temperature, timing, and espresso volume all in one convenient place.
- Soft Infusion System – Drink quality will be high no matter who’s at the counter with a soft infusion system that evenly saturates the coffee before extraction.
Specialty shops or businesses with a highly skilled staff will most likely be interested in the La Pavoni Bar L.
Baristas have complete control over the quality of each drink, using a lever mechanism so that drinks are essentially hand-made works of art. Your customers will undoubtedly be impressed by the work that will go into making their order with this machine.
The Bar L is available in in two- or three-group options so it can handle medium or high-level traffic.
- Manual Lever Operation – Skilled baristas will shine using a machine that gives them the highest level of control over the flavor of every drink.
- Anti-Vacuum Valve – Clogged steam wands are a distant memory, as the anti-vacuum valve stops liquid from backing up into the wand.
- Large Boiler – A large capacity boiler means you’ll never run out of steam in the middle of a rush.
- Telescopic Handles – Easily move the machine for cleaning or rearranging.
- Power Saving Switch – During lulls, employees can set the machine to three-quarters of its power, saving on energy consumption.
- Thermal Stability – Water temperature consistency means there won’t be any cold pockets in the water to lower the quality of your espresso.