Wega Polaris Standard 1-Group Commercial Espresso Machine
Founded in 1985 in Italy, Wega quickly became one of Italy's most popular and best-selling espresso machine brands on the market. Each machine is known for its customizability, longevity, gorgeous build, and overall great performance.
This allowed Wega to maintain an impressive 25% market share, meaning you'll find 1 of every 4 espresso machines in Italy to be Wega's. Brought into the US in 2011, Wega machines are slowly but surely becoming more prominent in cafes, local coffee shops, and restaurants alike.
Wega Polaris is an espresso machine with character, with heart, and able to give personality to any location. In addition to the new backlit keypad system, it also presents a completely revised design: the body becomes aerodynamic and futuristic, with the possibility of a particular game of RGB LEDs on the side panel that makes it unique in its kind.
- 4 programmable doses per group
- Manual brewing buttons
- Hot water tap with programmable electronic dosing
- The automatic group washing cycle
- One stainless steel steam wand with slide lever control tap
- Auto level and volumetric pump
- Single boiler, the heat exchange system
- Pre-infusion technology
- Joystick/lever style steam knobs
- Standard group height & Barista downlights
- Temperature stabilized groups (thermosiphon)
- Manual pressure stat
- LED light enabled side panels (white)
|Approx Ship Weight
|Measurements W x D x H
||21.25"x 22.5" x 21.25"
||220 volt/14.3 amps