La Pavoni Commercial Lever Espresso Machine BAR 2L
- 2 groups
- 2 steam wands
- 1 hot water tap
- 14 liter boiler
- Direct water feed
- 4 position power switch
31 X 21 X 21
The original Barista machine producing beautifully balance shots with the pull of a lever.
Lever espresso coffee machine with chromed brass groups. With mechanical movement. Thanks to a special device which lets the hot water only into the group, keeps the brewing pressure always at the same level for a better exploitation of the coffee. Boiler single pressure gauge.
This is a special order item requiring 6 weeks to deliver. Please call or e-mail us at email@example.com for current pricing.
Available in 2, 3 or 4 group configurations.
(For 3 or 4 group configurations please
call or e-mail for current prices)
- Four position power switch: Allows the machine to operate at ¾ power during off peak hours.
- Anti-vacuum valve:Restricts milk flowing back into the steam wand during frothing
- Thermal stability of groups:
- Hot water from the boiler flows around the groups maintaining them at a consistent temperature.
- Two steam wands
- Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated.
- Pressure gauge to monitor boiler pressure.
- Telescopic handles for machine transport
- Electronic automatic water level control with visible sight glass.
- Hot water tap with flexible spout
- Re-set safety thermostat
Available in the following other configurations:
3 groups Volt 230/5465W - 23 liter boiler 40Width x 22H x 22D
4 groups Volt 230/6555W - 30 liter boiler 48Width x 22H x 22D
Installation, if required & shipping are additional charges.
Made in Italy